Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gregory DiFelice
Gregory DiFelice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Paramus, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Gregory DiFelice is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. Gregory DiFelice has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Gregory DiFelice has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Gregory DiFelice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. William Jaffe
New York, NY 0 mi50
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Aditi Menon
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0 mi9