A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilorenzo graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dilorenzo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Centura Health St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dilorenzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dilorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Dilorenzo practice?
Dr. Gregory Dilorenzo practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Golden Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Dilorenzo, Dr. Greg Dilorenzo, Dr. Gregorio Dilorenzo