Vascular Surgeon and Endovascular Specialist
Video profile

Review show details Review
by Romeo De Risio on Jul 24th, 2015

He is the best doctor in Delaware County.

WONDERFUL GROUP show details WONDERFUL GROUP
by MARGARET MONTGOMERY on May 28th, 2015

I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE AND RESPECT FOR DR. DOMER AND HIS STAFF. THEY HAVE ALL MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND SAFE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

by Jim Geiger on Mar 23rd, 2015

Had carotid artery surgery with excellent results. Dr. Domer preformed surgery without any problems. All the staff of Crozer were wonderful. Would definitely recommend doctor and Crozer.

Professionalism and skill show details Professionalism and skill
Oct 28th, 2011

I think Dr Domer is a credit to his profession. He is an excellent surgeon and listens carefully to all my concerns, and offers sensible solutions to the medical issues at hand.I have the gretest respect for him as a doctor, skilled surgeon, and overall just a really nice individual.I have the utmost respect for his skill and how he treats me as a patient.Gregory S. Parks

Apr 3rd, 2011

best doctor ever!

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by frank pisani on Jul 13th, 2010

Dr. Domer was the only doctor we could find that actually figured out what was wrong with my leg. I had been to 2 other doctors and he was the only one who could help me. I don't have enough nice things to say about Dr. Domer. He is knowledgeable and very caring. he has excellent surgical skills and I would recommend any of my family or friends to see him and have done so.