Vascular Surgeon and Endovascular Specialist
Video profile

Vascular Surgery/Stenting Corodit Artery show details Vascular Surgery/Stenting Corodit Artery
by Carolyn Russo on Jan 14th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Domers since 2007. He saved my life. I would not go to any other vascular surgeon. He is a wonderful, pleasant, caring doctor.

by Joseph Kester on Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Domer is dedicated to his patients.. He takes the time to explain any testing that was done,, what needs to be done in the future...Answers any questions we have and is very patient with us.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Dec 2nd, 2015

very knowledgable and confident in my surgery and recovery

by Robert R Schultz on Oct 20th, 2015

I had an AAA and Dr Domer repaired it using the latest technology-an endovascular stent(endoprosthesis). He and his great team did a fantastic job in performing the surgery at Crozer. I was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours. There was no pain or discomfort. It is now 2 years later, and I am doing great. Dr Domer is a very capable doctor, a very nice man. He did a great job - I am very thankful!

by Charles Bailey on Sep 22nd, 2015

I had an emergency procedure done in the evening done by the best doctor to perform it in the area. Thank God for doctors like him.

by Anna Marie Shull on Sep 11th, 2015

It's very few times, in ones lifetime, that you find a doctor like Dr. Gregory Domer! He is one of the most caring, sensitive, knowledgeable, thorough, and just an all around "good egg" doctor! I am very pleased to have him on my side, taking care of my vascular issues! I'm very pleased that my primary doctor referred me to him. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Review show details Review
by Romeo De Risio on Jul 24th, 2015

He is the best doctor in Delaware County.

WONDERFUL GROUP show details WONDERFUL GROUP
by MARGARET MONTGOMERY on May 28th, 2015

I HAVE COMPLETE CONFIDENCE AND RESPECT FOR DR. DOMER AND HIS STAFF. THEY HAVE ALL MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND SAFE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

by Jim Geiger on Mar 23rd, 2015

Had carotid artery surgery with excellent results. Dr. Domer preformed surgery without any problems. All the staff of Crozer were wonderful. Would definitely recommend doctor and Crozer.

Apr 3rd, 2011

best doctor ever!

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by frank pisani on Jul 13th, 2010

Dr. Domer was the only doctor we could find that actually figured out what was wrong with my leg. I had been to 2 other doctors and he was the only one who could help me. I don't have enough nice things to say about Dr. Domer. He is knowledgeable and very caring. he has excellent surgical skills and I would recommend any of my family or friends to see him and have done so.