A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dott graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Dott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Tx
- TX Health Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Dott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Dott practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dott practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas General Practitioners.