Dr. Gregory Dowd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

March 21st, 2016
Though I had to go through The VA, it was a very pleasant experience, especially compared to earlier VA surgeries. The whole L-Spine later collapsed, but his work held tight. I have no worries with my appointment coming up for the C-Spine.

July 8th, 2015
Mrs.
This was my first visit with Dr. Dowd. I scheduled an appointment due to issues with my neck. After waiting for an hour in the waiting room I had to wait an additional hour in the exam room. Just when I had about enough and was getting ready to walk out Dr. Dowd showed up. We discussed my problem for about 10 - 15 minutes and Dr. Dowd decided that he needed a myelogram to give a more accurate diagnosis. He told me that one of his staff members would schedule the procedure. Once again I was told to wait in a waiting room. His staff members didn't pay any attention to me when I became restless after another 30 minutes of waiting. They where more concerned with gossiping with other patients and eating. After I started to get up and look for somebody that could help me a staff member approached me and told me that the person that did the scheduling was out of the office for the day and that some body would call me. This was almost 2 weeks ago and nobody has called me. This physicians office is one of the more unfriendly ones I have encounter and it has absolutely no patient/customer service. The visit was a waste of my valuable time and my insurance money. I am sure they still will bill my insurance although I didn't receive any service but bad service. Needless to say I will not go back or ever recommend this office to anybody.

September 10th, 2009
Thank You Dr. Dowd
Dr. Dowd, it's been a long time since I have seen you, but I give thanks for you everyday. My name is Peter and you treated me in 2001. I was only 17, and because of your work and God's will, I'm alive and well today. Thank you so much for such a great job on my surgery.