Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dubel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dubel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dubel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Dubel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Dubel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dubel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dubel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near East Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See East Providence Radiologists.