A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dubel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dubel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dubel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Dubel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Dubel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dubel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dubel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See Providence Radiologists.