Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Very polite and professional  |  show details
by Monica on Mar 23rd, 2014

I had a recent shoulder repair by Dr. Duff. In short, each time I come in for an appointment I have not waited long. The one time I waited over 15 minutes, they made me a free latte for the wait. The staff there is always polite to me. He was quick to get back with me about a problem with my shoulder sling (within the hour), and was polite about it. During my appointment he took time to explain what he did to my shoulder, listened to all my concerns and questions, and gave me answers I needed. Also, the Harrison Hospital Ortho facility where I had it done, was excellent. Dr. Duff and hospital staff made me very comfortable. I was well cared for while there. Overall, I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

Tries to delegate patients off to assistants after the surgery. Has assistants call you the morning of an appointment to reschedule because Dr Duff made other plans. My advice: go to another doctor.

|  Dr. Duff  |  show details
by Megan Anderson on Apr 25th, 2013

I can not believe what I experienced with this Dr. Duff, If you decide to have him as your physician be prepared that if something doesn't heal correctly, he will let his ego get in the way. That is if you ever are willing to wait 2 hours at each appointment to actually see him, and when he does come in finally he barely looks at your condition. This man does not care about his patients, especially , as I said before if you don't heal by text book standards. He will just throw his hands up and walk away.

Mar 16th, 2012

truly cares about the work he is doing. very helpful with diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with a sports-related injury.

|  Exceptional Professional  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Greg Duff is an outstanding Doctor as well as an outstanding person. I have had several knee operations and all have been done in a manner that I have never had an issue with them again. Dr. Duff is easy to reach when his opinion is needed. His advice is always easy to understand, concise and accurate. I trust him completely.

|  Careful with diagnosis.  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

Was very aware of the cost of surgery and other medical bills which made him carful with the diagnosis.

Sep 8th, 2010

This Doctor does not listen to his patients and how can you be 45min late for the first appointment of the day. Not a one time event

Jun 21st, 2010

I have never been treated so rudely by any professional in my life.

Aug 11th, 2009

A very caring doctor. Highly skilled and thorough with my surgery and recovery.

Aug 11th, 2009

The office got my husband right in with Dr. Duff. He spent a lot of time explaining my husbands problem to him and explaining in detail the treatment options. He was very thorough and I highly recommend him.

|  Really Poorly Run Office  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2009

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a medical facility. I made an appointment few weeks ago. I arrived 15 minutes early as instructed. My appointment time arrived and past. Eventually the office manager announced to all in the waiting room that three of the doctors (including Duff) were running one hour late. Once I was able to see the doctor, he recommended an MRI. I asked if I could take it the same day and he informed me the machine was down. He recommended I return for the MRI and another consultation. I made a second appointment and took another day off. 2 hours before my appointment, the office called to inform me their MRI tech called in sick and the back-up was on vacation. They offered another MRI facility but at an inconvenient time. I asked them to reimburse me for my time lost and they refused. If I would have cancelled at the last minute you can bet they would have billed my insurance company.I would never recommend any of the doctors that are part of this practice. They pride themselves in a well run office (thats what the doctor and office manager told me) but in practice, this is the most poorly run office I have ever experienced.