A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Duick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duick
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Duick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duick graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Duick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Francis Duick MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Duick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Duick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Duick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Chanute, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.