A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Duick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duick
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Duick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Duick graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Duick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Allen County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Francis Duick MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Duick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Duick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Duick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Chanute, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.