A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dumanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dumanian, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dumanian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumanian graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumanian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ara Dumanian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Dumanian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dumanian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dumanian practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons.