Learn more about Dr. Gregory Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crescent City, CA.
See Crescent City Orthopedic Surgeons.