A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Duncan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Duncan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crescent City, CA.
See Crescent City Surgeons.