- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dunford is Excellent. Dr. Dunford has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dunford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunford graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dunford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Dunford practice?
Dr. Gregory Dunford practices Family Medicine near Kingsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Kingsburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Dunford, Dr. Greg Dunford, Dr. Gregorio Dunford