A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dunford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dunford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dunford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunford graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dunford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Dunford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Dunford practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dunford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dunford practices Family Medicine near Kingsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Kingsburg Primary Care Doctors.