A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Duplechain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Duplechain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Duplechain, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duplechain graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Duplechain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Duplechain MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Duplechain practice?
- Dr. Gregory Duplechain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Duplechain practices Otolaryngology near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Opelousas Otolaryngologists.