A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Dye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Dye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brian Dye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Dye practice?
- Dr. Gregory Dye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Dye practices Family Medicine near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Primary Care Doctors.