A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Edward Carter MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Carter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Carter practices Urology near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Boaz Urologists.