A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Carter MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Carter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Carter practices Urology near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL.
See Boaz Urologists.