A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Carter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grandview Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans