Dr. Gregory Johnson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Johnson?

Cares more about the money!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

After numerious visits to this dentist and numerious cleanings my problems with my teeth still exsist! i feel the staff at the desk are quite rude.Unfriendly~~ I feel I am not listened to, or helped. He is always in a hurry and doesnt listen or back up what he says..I was told I was given a perscription strength toothpaste 4 sensitive teeth,, only 2 find out it's floride and not suited and can actually harm my teeth more...and after paying 17 dollars for it It is not what I was told i needed or what it was..he stated its harmless ya right I read all the side effects.. He just doesnt really seem to care,or put in quality time..I swear I had the same tooth actually filled and drilled twice within 30 days, and my teeth are still sensitive! He says he cannot perscribe anything else? I asked what would work he doesnt know, isnt he a dentist,Shouldn't he know what may help?? Arent u suposta feel better after dental care? I take very good care of my teeth and after a routine filling was done last year 4 a sensitive tooth,I had swollen,sore gums the next day, called the dentist back, and Thats when all my problems seem to have started.allot of filings, allot of cleanings , all quite costly, and I don't mind the cost if the visits had been helpful.. He has No answers also to that.Or what could have happened am I allergic 2 the fillings being used, what is he using???.After numerious "deep' cleanings I have Not HAD MUCH improvment!! All very Very frustrating.I feel its all about the money, NOT about the individual patient care!! and after about 20 years of going 2 this dentist I will now move on.. P.S. I actually kept giving this dentist chances 2 care, 2 listen, 2 try!! 2 give me some advice ??Don't waste your time or money here,Thats my humble opinion 4 what its worth!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Excellent physician ... Listens...Cares

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Excellent doctor ... Time spent in consultation is more than generally expected ...

Rude and Curt

Posted on December 17th, 2010

We never got past the rude receptionist on the phone. My wife, who is a medical professional, called to make an appointment and the first question they asked was, "Well, who is your insurance carrier?" "Do you have a referral?" My insurance doesn't require a referral. When my wife told them who the insurance carrier was the receptionist stated, "Well, I've never heard of that insurance." It was useless to explain that regardless of their lack of knowledge of insurance, we always paid our bills. This office obviously cares only about getting paid and has no interest in patient care.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

makes a diagnosis and then pamper's this diagnosis, no matter what. Goes to certain length to "prove" his diagnosis.Would not recommend this doctor to family or friends.

Where have you been?

Posted on March 1st, 2008

Found this Doctor and if I could afford a personal Physian ,I would take him off the market. Fantastic-FabulouFirst Rate..Ethics,accountability,honest, straight forward at the top..How could you want anything more ?

Posted on October 26th, 2009