G Martin Is this you?

Have you seen G Martin?

March 10th, 2016

The staff is very rude and especially the lady Kim we sent a disc so dr Martin can review and he DID NOT except his case wonder why he think he is GOD then we asked for our DISC back and we got it broken don't they have enuf money to send it back to us like we did in a bubble wrap wow $1.85 is a lot for them to send it back to us BAD STAFF and DR pls don't go to DR MARTIN booooo

October 7th, 2013

Incompetent doctor, awful practice!! Will never return!!

First: everything said here about wait times is tru. You'll be lucky if you wait 2 hours. I've been there 4 times already and my average wait time is 2.5 hrs! Second: his staff is rude. One time I dared to ask how much longer I needed to wait. Then the woman at the front desk told me 2 hours, after the one hour I had already waited there. When I complained, she told me I should go find another physician! There's also a ridiculously long wait time inside the consultation room! Third: this doctor is either incompetent or too overloaded to watch what he's doing. He changed my medications multiple times, did not return calls (when he had asked that I should call immediately if certain symptoms occurred). And to make things worse, he got upset because I told him all that during my next visit saying that I needed to "compromise". I had enough of their incompetence, unprofessionalism and rudeness.

May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Martin has become rude and arrogant over the past years.

Perhaps he sees too many patients and is too stressed. The wait time is absurd.

May 24th, 2011

His staff holds him back

Dr. Martin is a very competent doctor. As another person said, that is the only reason why I put up with the wait times; he's probably the best general practitioner in El Paso. His staff seem to be indifferent to the patients and half of them just sit around doing nothing but text/talk on their cellphones. I've had multiple problems with their billing dept. not billing my insurance company and sending me the entire bill. I've also never had a wait time under an hour and have had several wait times of over 2.5 hours.I wish I could recommend him because I think he's an excellent doctor, but his staff just seem to hold him back from excellence (which could be blamed on a lack of leadership)

May 11th, 2011

Dr. Martin is an extremely compotenet Physician. He is an advocate for his patients and is very proactive when dealing with health issues. Yes you do have to wait a quite a bit in the waiting room but this in no way reflects the quality of care given.

April 8th, 2011

Does not have a very good bedside manner. Will not try and understand the patient's point of view and tends to argue with patient.

January 27th, 2011

Hurry up and Wait

The only problem is having to wait for your appointment. If I have an appointment for 10am, I don't get in till 1pm. Hate the time wasted in waiting. Dr. Martin is a great Dr. That's the only reason I deal with the issue of time spent in waiting area. Staff is very friendly and Alma (Nurse) does her best to comfort each patient waiting to see the Dr.

June 21st, 2016