Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stephens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Stephens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory E Stephens DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stephens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stephens practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Riverview Otolaryngologists.