A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Thompson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Spine Disorders, and Head and Neck Disorder.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Thompson practice?
Dr. Gregory Thompson practices Neurological Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Thompson, Dr. Gregg Thompson, Dr. Gregorio Thompson