A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Eads, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Eads, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eads has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eads accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Eads practice?
- Dr. Gregory Eads practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Shenandoah, TX.