A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Eakins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Eakins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Eakins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Eakins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children`s Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Eakins practice?
Dr. Gregory Eakins practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.