A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Eakins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Eakins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Eakins, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Eakins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Children`s Hospital and Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Eakins MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Eakins practice?
- Dr. Gregory Eakins has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Gregory Eakins practices Surgery near , .