A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Eaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Eaves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaves
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Eaves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaves graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Eaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edgefield County Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawton Eaves MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Eaves practice?
- Dr. Gregory Eaves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Eaves practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists and Aiken Cardiologists.