A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Eaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Eaves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaves
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Eaves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaves graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Eaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edgefield County Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawton Eaves MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Eaves practice?
- Dr. Gregory Eaves has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Eaves practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Internists and Aiken Cardiologists.