Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Egan
Dr. Gregory Egan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easton, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Egan is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital, Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Egan has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Gregory Egan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.
Dr. Jamie Thomas
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Easton, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Michael Ringold
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Easton, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Gene Ferretti
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Easton, PA 0 mi21