Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel, Cardiology, Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Engel MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.