A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel, Cardiology, Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Engel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Engel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Palo Alto, CA.