A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel, Cardiology, Electrophysiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Engel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Engel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Palo Alto, CA.