A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ensing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ensing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensing graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ensing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ensing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans