A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ensing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ensing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensing graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ensing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Ensing MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ensing practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ensing has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ensing practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Holland Pediatricians and Holland Pediatric Specialists.