A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ensing is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ensing
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ensing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ensing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensing graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ensing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Ensing MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ensing practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ensing has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ensing practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Holland Pediatricians and Holland Pediatric Specialists.