A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Esper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Esper, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Esper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jacob Esper MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Esper practice?
- Dr. Gregory Esper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Esper practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.