Dr. Gregory Esper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Esper?

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr Esper is one if not the best neurologist I have seen. He makes me feel like he really cares about my medical issues and is very supportive and compassionate. When he speaks, I listen! He has now become my favorite doctor of all time.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Dr. Esper is a GREAT doctor!! I have been his patient for over 3 years and he has been exceptionally nice and concerned about my problems. I see his nurse practitioner most of the time, but she is also very nice and concerned about me. My driving time to his office is over 2 hours - but it is worth it to get the good care that I receive. I have recommended him to my friends. He has great bedside manners and spends time with me. He is not only a great physician, but a great person.

Pompous attitude

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I chose this Dr after reading many different review, I had to wait 3 months for an appointment. Day of appt. prompt staff, busy office, not a long wait. However I met first with a Pain Dr. ( I had to ask what her capacity was). I prepared & provided a fairly detailed medical history of all my ailments including my history of Migraines (30 yrs worth). I went to him for a homepathic preventive solution. I met him only after I met with the pain Dr. and she apparently shared my med history & details I discussed with her. He didn't ask me any questions on med history, jumped to conclusions about me without validation & after discussing & prescribing a homepathic solution he said my follow up would be with his very qualified nurse. He was taken aback by my knowledge of my issues as well as my understanding of the results I can expect. Nonetheless, I am following his prescription (for 1 month so far) and I believe in it only after confirming online research of common supplements. I don't know that I will return & if I do, I will demand to meet him - as my insurance is for a Doctor's visit! He did not take a true interest in me as an individual who prepared for this visit. I was frankly appalled at his approach.

A place to start

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

After bouncing around doctors and not getting any relief, Dr. Esper was a gift from God. Sure, his staff was not polite and I waited over an hour, but when it comes to making the headache pain stop - he did it. And he did it without narcotics. So many doctors would throw Hydrocodone or Oxycotin or migraine meds my way without thinking twice. But Dr. Esper did a full work up, more than any other doctor had done. And he went straight to the root of the problem, not just treating the pain. He is a huge nerd, with a pocket protector and everything, but I wouldn't take him any other way. If you want someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes neurology - he is your man.

His Nurse

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Dr Esper is great but his nurse is a little rude .I rather to keep my appts with him.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017