Dr. Gregory Estes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Estes?

October 4th, 2017

Excellent and I am very thankful for the recommendation.

September 29th, 2016

Professional

Dr. Estes performed rotator cuff surgery for me a few years back. He was always courteous and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing this surgery.

August 11th, 2016

All was great except the anesthesia doctor's bedside manner

Dr Estes performed arthroscopic surgery on my right knee in 2014 and the entire manner I was treated and cared for then was top-notch, very professional, with a very great bedside manner during the pre-surgery talk, the after-care treatment and discussions as well. He did such a wonderful job, I just had my left done yesterday and after being in two months of excruciating pain, I left the hospital three hours later walking without a cane or crutches! Everyone on his staff from the nurses to the very cordial and personable Dr who performed my EKG (Bobby Washington), were very helpful getting me ready for the surgical procedure. I had a very good and calm feeling about the operation. Each time they put you under for any operation, the same nerves are there no matter how many times you've been previously put-to-sleep. As I was about to go into surgery, the anesthesia doctor came in (didn't catch her name, but I believe it was Dr. Annah, female). She had a horrible bedside manner, made me feel very upset and anxious about being taken into surgery. She was cold, inconsiderate, and was telling me that I needed to have CPAP test before having the surgery because of the risks of not waking up. All of this minutes before being rolled into the operating room!!! She asked about my allergies, and I told her penicillin. She asked me what it did to me when I took it. I told her that I hadn't had it in 40 years since I had my tonsils removed, but I remember having trouble breathing. She said back to me very rudely, well, you may not be allergic to it anymore. At this point, I told her I was about to decline the surgery and walk out of there. I then asked to Speak to Dr. Estes. I explained the situation to him and he took care of it very promptly. If it hadn't been for him, Bobby Washington, and the older nurse who took care of me in the operating room (she said she had been there for 51 years), I would have left without having the surgery. The Anesthesia doctor, Dr.Annah (Female from India) needs to have more training of a proper bed-side manner. She ended up breathing for me while I was under, but if it hadn't been for Dr Estes and others mentioned above calming me down, I would have not had the surgery performed.

February 25th, 2016

If you want a doctor's diagnosis of "You are on the wrong side of 40," then this is the doctor for you! If you want a doctor who listens, believes and actually tries to help you, I recommend seeking out another medical professional. Seriously one of the worst medical experiences ever... Just glad my new doctor was able to help me and I'm on the road to recovery! (Apparently my medical woes had NOTHING to do with being over 40, thanks doc...).

October 20th, 2015

one of the worst doctors out there

April 23rd, 2015

Great Care and treatment!

I was thrilled with the care Dr. Estes and his staff gave me during my knee surgery

February 6th, 2015

one of the best

Due to his dedication expertise and compassion I have full motion in my shoulder. Oustanding

September 18th, 2013

great doctor, very pleased

June 6th, 2011

Great and effective doctor.

September 8th, 2010

I'd recommend Dr. Estes to anyone needing knee surgery.

August 11th, 2010

Excellent Visit

He listens and is personable yet professional. Very pleased.

July 13th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Estes for over 6 years. He has performed 5 surgeries on me ranging from my shoulder to my feet. He is a very professional, caring and knowlegable doctor. I refer him to everyone I know!