A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Evangelista, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from New York University.
Dr. Evangelista has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evangelista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Evangelista practice?
Dr. Gregory Evangelista practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons, Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons, Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors, and Scottsdale Family Physicians.