Learn more about Dr. Gregory Evangelista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Evangelista, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evangelista
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Evangelista Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evangelista graduated from New York University.
Dr. Evangelista has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Evangelista BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Evangelista practice?
- Dr. Gregory Evangelista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Evangelista practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.