A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Evans, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Evans practice?
Dr. Gregory Evans practices Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Opp, AL.
See Orange Surgeons, Orange Internists, and Orange Plastic Surgeons.