A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Evans, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Alabama Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Randolph Dean Evans MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Evans practice?
- Dr. Gregory Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Evans practices Plastic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Grove Hill, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.