Dr. Gregory Eyre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Eyre?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 13th, 2010

Dr Eyre is the best Surgeon

Dr Eyre was recommended by everyone I asked- friends of other patients, other doctors, All the nurses I spoke to. I drove 45 minutes to see him because he came so highly recommended. I was surprised when I met him, because usually surgeons are cocky, over confident. He didn't try to blow smoke up my ***, and tell me there weren't any risks, and that everything always turns out perfect. I have had other failed hernia surgeries, so I know that isn't true. My situation is probably more complicated than most. He went over everything carefully- I wish I had been prepared by the other surgeon as well. Even though he told mr about all the things that could happen, everything turned out great. I had about 2 months of a little pain- (which he told me could happen since he had to work around a nerve ), but now 6 months out, I realized the other day I haven't had to think about it once, I feel great!

April 19th, 2016

June 29th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.