A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Adams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Adams, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Franklin Adams FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Adams practice?
- Dr. Gregory Adams has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Adams practices Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.