Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Adams
Dr. Gregory Adams, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Adams is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Charles Ives
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Elizabeth Barrett
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Chong Lee
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi29