A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Francis Thomas DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Orthopedic Surgeons.