The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Farino
Dr. Gregory Farino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Lakewood Ranch, FL and Venice, FL (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Diagnostic Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Farino is affiliated with HCA Blake Medical Center, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Manatee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Farino has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Farino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Michael Gordon
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sarasota, FL 0 mi19
Dr. C Patti
Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Sarasota, FL 0 mi27
Dr. David Flannagan
Sarasota, FL 0.45 mi30