A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fedorcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fedorcik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fedorcik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorcik graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fedorcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gerard Fedorcik MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fedorcik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons.