Dr. Gregory Gerard Fedorcik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fedorcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Carpal tunnel syndrome, DeQuervain's tendonitis, and Dupuytren's disease.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Fedorcik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedorcik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik practice?
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons and Eatontown Orthopedic Surgeons.