A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fedorcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- DeQuervain's tendonitis
- Dupuytren's disease
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release surgery
- Endoscopic cubital tunnel release surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis elbow
- Trigger fingers
- Xiaflex injections
- median nerve compression at the wrist
- minimally invasive surgery
- scaphoid (navicular) fractures
- tendon and nerve injuries
- wrist arthroscopy
- wrist fractures
- wrist ligament injuries
- wrist pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedorcik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik practice?
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons.