A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fedorcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, Hand Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedorcik graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Fedorcik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gerard Fedorcik MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fedorcik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons.