A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, Hand Surgeon is Good. Dr. Fedorcik has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Carpal tunnel syndrome, DeQuervain's tendonitis, and Dupuytren's disease.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Fedorcik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fedorcik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fedorcik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Fedorcik practice?
Dr. Gregory Fedorcik practices Surgery, Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Eatontown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Fedorcik, Dr. Greg Fedorcik, Dr. Gregorio Fedorcik