A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Feld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feld
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Feld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Feld MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Feld practice?
- Dr. Gregory Feld has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Feld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.