A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Feld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Feld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Feld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Feld graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Feld MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Feld practice?
- Dr. Gregory Feld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Feld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.