Dr. Gregory Feld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Feld?

December 10th, 2013

SAVED MY LIFE

In 2010 I had a medical emergency, went into V-tach, that came out of nowhere. The only good thing that happened to me that night was Dr. Feld was in the emergency room. I had no idea that there was such a thing as a Cardiac Electrophysiologist. Since I have an electric problem in my heart that is difficult to correct I have had 3 heart ablations to attempt to correct the problem. Dr. Feld has been absolutely dedicated to resolving my problem. He is one of the best in the world at what he does, knowledgeable, caring and very informative. He saved my life three different times. V

March 14th, 2012

Very humble doctor. Way after he treated me, i learned that he practically invented the field of electrophysiology. and I thought he was just another well qualified doctor.

June 28th, 2010

Recommended

Only good things about this doctor and his staff. Friendly, kind staff. They get back to you when they say they will. Doctor is one of the best in the business. Definitely recommended.

September 24th, 2017