Learn more about Dr. Gregory Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wallace Thomson Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Pulmonologists.