Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  Attempts to diagnose out of his field, Doesn't listen to patients  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

This doctor would not listen to me regarding my health or health care needs. He insisted I take medication I no longer needed. He refused to work with me on tapering off medication so I weaned myself off the medication. In the process, I experienced withdrawal symptoms and was punished by him for going against his advice (advice that was inaccurate). He wrote inaccurate things in my chart, documented parts of what I stated while leaving other pertinent information out of the record. He attempted to diagnose a mental health issue, out of his field, that has never been diagnosed or discussed in the past because I was prescribed medications that he felt contradicted each other. I believe his reason for writing this information in my file (and not discussing it with me) was a form of punishment for not agreeing with his God complex and following his inaccurate, unfounded orders regarding my health care. I would not recommend this doctor for any reason. I felt he was extremely judgmental and unwilling to listen to me. He came across as if being a doctor he knew everything and I was an idiot who couldn't think for myself and that I should not be involved in making decisions about my body or care. He would become increasingly frustrated with me when I would not agree to follow his orders to the letter and would not listen to my explanations or rationale.