A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Felzien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Felzien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Felzien graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Shawn Felzien MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Felzien practice?
- Dr. Gregory Felzien has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Felzien practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Internists and Statesboro Infectious Disease Doctors.