A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ferrara is Excellent. Dr. Ferrara has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ferrara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Ferrara practice?
Dr. Gregory Ferrara practices Family Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Ferrara, Dr. Greg Ferrara, Dr. Gregorio Ferrara