A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ferreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ferreira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferreira
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferreira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ferreira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferreira graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferreira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Ferreira MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ferreira practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ferreira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ferreira practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.