A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Flick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Flick, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Flick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Flick DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Flick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Flick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Flick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.