Learn more about Dr. Gregory Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Flick, Gregory R. Flick, MD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Flick, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bronchial Diseases
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Flick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Flick DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Flick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Flick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Flick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.