A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Flynn, Anesthesiologist, Emergency Physician, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Flynn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- FAILED BACK SURGERY
- INTERVENTIONAL PAIN THERAPY
- LUMBAR DISC HERNIATIONS
- MEDx CORE RECONDITIONING
- WC INJURY RECOVERY
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Center For Specialized Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Flynn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Gregory Flynn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Flynn practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Tampa Pain Management Doctors and Tampa Anesthesiologists.