A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Forstall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Forstall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Forstall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forstall graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forstall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forstall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans