A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fortier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fortier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fortier, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortier graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fortier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Fortier MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Fortier practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fortier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Fortier practices Radiation Oncology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Radiation Oncologists.