A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fortier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fortier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fortier, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortier graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fortier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Fortier practice?
Dr. Gregory Fortier practices Radiation Oncology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Oncologists.