A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fortin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fortin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fortin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fortin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Fortin MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Fortin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fortin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Fortin practices Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.