A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fortin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fortin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fortin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fortin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fortin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Fortin practice?
Dr. Gregory Fortin practices Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.