A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fossum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fossum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fossum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fossum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fossum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fossum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fossum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Fossum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Fossum practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fossum has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Fossum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bryn Mawr Endocrinologists.