Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

i had ababy after doctor fossum did my surgery she is 3 years now show details i had ababy after doctor fossum did my surgery she is 3 years now
by rachida on Aug 2nd, 2015

Doctor fossum is great doctor very polite and professional after he did my surgery I had my first baby that I was waiting for it forever I recommend doctor fossum to all my friends and family 😊

amazing show details amazing
by Tracy mitchell on Apr 24th, 2015

Amazing man, life saving gentle doctor. Put me at ease and performed a major surgery with amazing skill! He saved my life and I cant say enough how amazing this doctor is.

partial hysterectomy show details partial hysterectomy
by Anji C. on Apr 6th, 2013

I want to go on record and say that Dr.Fossum is a wonderful, patient, skilled , understanding physician and surgeon. I had to have this procedure two years ago but I didn't do it the first time because I was scared and wasn't sure. So walking around for two years and being that anemic was dangerous and it was time for this procedure to be done. I am glad I stumbled on to this wonderful man and he helped me tremendously. He will continue to be my gyn if possible and whatever advice or diagnosis he has it will be taken seriously and dealt with. Thanks to him I have a life , thanks Dr. Fossum

great doctor show details great doctor
by mariana on Feb 7th, 2013

Empathetic, takes time to explain things to you, makes you feel at ease. He is everything a doctor should be.

Great Surgeon! show details Great Surgeon!
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Fossum was amazing. I was having a lot of pelvic pain and was diagnosed with fibroids. In two years the fibroids had grown significantly but another gyno told me not to worry and not to go forward with any surgery until I was trying to get pregnant and couldn't (I'm not getting married until Nov, so trying wasn't an option). I was in pain and suffering until my PCP got an ultrasound and MRI done and a friend referred me to Dr. Fossum. Dr. Fossum is so knowledgeable and confident that he made me feel completely at ease. I scheduled the surgery and thank goodness I had it. He not only found and removed four fibroids but found that I had scar tissue and that my utereus had been attached to my colon. He fixed all of it during surgery and I am doing pheonominal! After two years of dealing with daily pain and nauseousness, I am looking forward to living a new life - pain-free - thanks to Dr. Fossum. I would highly recommned him as a physician and surgeon!

Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. Fossom, provided excellent care to, he patient, and very knowledgeable about my problem, I thank GOD for him

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by BG on Apr 29th, 2010

Don't want any other!

Excellent Endocrinologist - Great Doctor! show details Excellent Endocrinologist - Great Doctor!
by Cynthia Lackie on Sep 16th, 2009

Doctor Fossum has a great bedside manner, takes the time neccessary with you (you don't feel rushed when talking with him), he gets the full picture of your medical situation, and his diagnosis was spot on when so many doctors had no idea what was going on. He saved my life...from misdiagnosis from previous doctors. I would not only recommend him but would see him again if the need arises without a shadow of a doubt.

Jul 24th, 2008

Dr. Fossum is a good doctor but i wish he explained to me and my husband more about my condition after my surgery. i believe he should of met up with my husand and I to explained how every went after my surgery.This is my only conplaint however i do believe that he is a good doctor with wonderful nurses by his side.

Dr. Fossum Cares show details Dr. Fossum Cares
Jul 17th, 2008

Dr. Fossum is an extremely caring and sensitive doctor. He takes the time to explain procedures and ensure I was comfortable with the plan we were implementing. I would recommend Dr. Fossum for women trying to get pregnant.