A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Foster, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harrison Foster MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Foster practice?
- Dr. Gregory Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Foster practices Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Richardson Pulmonologists, Richardson Critical Care Practitioners, and Richardson Sleep Medicine Doctors.