A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Freimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Freimer is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Freimer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Leo Freimer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Freimer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Freimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Freimer practices Emergency Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians.