A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Freimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Freimer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freimer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Freimer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Freimer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Freimer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Freimer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Freimer practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Lindale, TX.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.